If you are receiving municipal healthcare services and live in an area that is participating in a trial of these services at helsenorge.no, you can now use new services at helsenorge.no, e.g. messages from health and care services in the municipality.
How does it work?
When you contact health and care services in your municipality via helsenorge.no, they will reply via helsenorge.no.
- You can expect to receive a reply on the first working day after you sent the message.
- You can start new messages from the healthcare contacts service ("helsekontakter") when you are logged in to helsenorge.no.
- You can only send messages to services which you receive and which offer communication via helsenorge.no.
- Your messages will only be read by health and care professionals who are permitted to view information about you.
- You will be notified when new messages are sent to you by text message or e-mail, depending on your preferences, so that you know when to log in.
You will find new messages in the messaging service when you are logged in to helsenorge.no. You can also reply to messages you have received there.