1. Carefully open the package as shown in the diagram.
2. The femidom has two rings. The outer ring should cover the area surrounding the opening of the vagina. The inner ring that in the femidom ensures that the femidom stays in place during intercourse.
3. Hold the closed end of the femidom. Press the inner, flexible ring with the thumb, pointing finger and middle finger so that the ring becomes long and thin.
4. Place the inner ring carefully in the vagina. Feel that the ring slides in.
5. Put the pointing finger in the femidom and push the inner ring as far up into the vagina as possible. Make sure that the femidom is not curled. The outer ring should remain outside the vagina.
6. Guide your partner's penis carefully with your hand into the opening of the femidom.